Students attending Middleware 2007 conference are eligible for grants to
support their travel/registration. The grants will be considered in the
following priority order:
1. Students presenting papers in the main conference (one student author per paper),
2. Students presenting papers in the workshops (one student author per paper),
3. Other students who are attending the Middleware Conference.
Grants are subject to the availability of funds and the maximum grant amount will be US$500. Applications before the 20th of October will receive priority. If you are interested in applying for a student grant, please send the following information to Prof. Nalini Venkatasubramanian at firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line “Middleware 2007 Student Grants”:
1. First and last names
3. Purpose of the grant (travel/registration)
4. Amount requested (maximum US$500)
5. Are you presenting a paper in the main conference?
6. Are you presenting a paper in a workshop (specify workshop)?
If a grant is approved, original receipts will be required for claiming expenses from ACM.